Wednesday 12 March 2014

Zoeva Luxe Colour Blush ~ Gentle Touch & Shy Beauty


I know that the blushes I currently own fills up 2 drawers of my MUJI storage and I do have some spill over that can’t fit in the drawers too.

But do I let something like the inconveniences of limited space stop me from purchasing more blushes???

No. It does not.

So, I am happy to present 2 latest additions to my blush family and they are Shy Beauty and Gentle Touch from Zoeva. I was so happy with the one I had called Last Love that I needed to try out more colours.

Shy Beauty looks to be a very peach-brown matte shade that will most probably give a very natural looking blush. I’m not too sure how this will fare on darker skin tones though as it may be a little too light.

Gentle Touch looks to be a mauvey-pink type of shade which is a welcome variation to the usual pink and peach blushes that I normally gravitate towards. Upon closer inspection there seems to be a very light/minor shimmer particles running through it. But I think that it will not show up upon application.

I purchased them off LUXOLA and again they shipped within 3 working days; as usual, the items were wrapped up incredibly well which cuts out the chances of powder products shattering during the shipping process.


So excited to use these new blushes! But I have heard great reviews about Zoeva brushes, should they be on my next hit list?

No comments:

Post a Comment