Sunday 9 March 2014

A Confession…

I am actually quite embarrassed by this but here goes…

I have a MAC lipstick that was purchased in year 2009. Yes folks, 2009. That would make it 5 long years ago.
In my defense it has sentimental values because it was my first ever product from MAC and I never looked back since.

The product in question is MAC’s Nude Rose from the DSquared collection. It’s a beautiful sheer nude shade with enough pink undertones to make it an extremely pretty and wearable colour.

For something that has been around a while, it still looks pretty damn good! The colour, pigmentation and scent is still spot on. It hasn't dried on me and nothing funky has been growing on it too. It really just looks as good as the day I got it.

Honest. I swear. *hand on heart*


This is a hard one to let go but with a heavy heart I know it’s the right thing to do *sobs*..you will be missed Nude Rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment