Sunday 29 June 2014

Sephora ~ Sol De Rio Bronzer

I just wanted to do a quick post about a newly discovered product which I have fallen head-over-heels in love with.

While I was browsing in Sephora, this immediately caught my eye. Not only was it a huge round disc, the design on it was gorgeous – Once I opened it up, I was sold!
It is called the Sol de Rio bronzer.

This bronzer is absolutely matte (major plus point) and a nicely pigmented brown shade; no orange undertones at all. The powder is also finely milled which makes it totally soft and silky. However, there is a scent to it, a perfumey-powdery scent but I really like how it smells, quite addictive actually J 
And look at the pattern that is stamped onto the powder, just so pretty! 

The only downer is that it only comes in 1 shade, so if you have a darker skin tone, it is best if you swatch it before hand as it might not really show up on you.

This bronzer is from Sephora’s Summer Range which means it is Limited Edition, so if you are in a market for a perfect matte bronzer, head on down to Sephora NOW!


It costs RM65 and comes with a hefty 0.88 oz of product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment