Tuesday 2 September 2014

Bangkok Beauty 2014 Haul

Two main places that I headed for once in Bangkok were Boots and EveandBoy.

For those who aren’t familiar with EveandBoy, it is a beauty store that carries both drugstore and high-end products. So you can get brands like Maybelline, Wet N Wild to NARS and Estee Lauder. It is an amazing place as the prices are slightly lower than what you’ll find in other beauty stores or pharmacies.

Ok, now on to the list of stuff that made its way into my shopping basket! Let’s begin with EveandBoy –

(Clockwise from top left)
1.    Revlon Colorstay & Whipped Foundations – all in 150 Buff Chamois
2.    Catrice All Matte Plus press powder in Transparent
3.    Collection Lasting Perfection concealers in No 1, Light (Malaysia only carries shade 2 & 3)
4.    Collection Metallic Cream Eyeshadow - 2 in Rock N Rose and 1 Copper Pot


5.       Wet N Wild Eyeshadow in Naked Truth
6.       Wet N Wild Polishes in Candy-licious and Through the Grapevine
7.       Bifesta Cleansing Water
8.       Elf Studio Blush Brush (a great brush to have, the ELF studio line brushes are really impressive! I have both the powder and flawless concealer brush and they are equally as good)

9.       Maybelline Vivids in Fuchsia Flash (love the formulation and colour payoff)

10.   Softymo Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid foaming facial cleansers (I have purchased them before and did enjoy using both these cleaners, so wanted to just pick more up)
11.   L’oreal Colour Riche polishes in 209 – Ingenious Rose, 210 – Shocking Pink and 211 – Opulent Pink (I already have 211 in my collection but I have used it so much that it’s almost finished, plus these polishes come in tiny-ass bottles L, the brush on these are great for application and the staying power is also impressive)
12.   L’oreal Miss Manga mascara (I LOVE THIS MASCARA! But just be aware that it have a super flexible wand which might piss some people off, for me, I don’t have an issue with it. The mascara does give me the volume and length that I so desperately need)

Now on products from Boots –

(top row, left to right)
1.       Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub (it has the most yummy maple syrup scent)
2.       Soap & Glory Fruity Body Scrub
3.       Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack
4.       Inecto Pure Coconut Hair Repair Treatment and Leave-in-Conditioner (even though it is coconut scented, it strangely reminds me of a vanilla scent too – either way, I am obsessed how the scent lingers in my hair after I spray on the leave-in-conditioner)
5.       Soap & Glory 3-in-1 Daily Detox and Foamy Moisture face wash
6.       Soap & Glory Kick Ass concealer in Light
7.       Soap & Glory Solar Powder

8.       Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot in Translucent

9.       Soap & Glory Love At First Blush

10.   17 Trio Eyeshadow in Gilded Rose


And finally, I picked up the Carmex Cherry Lip Balm and teeny tiny Vaseline Rosy Lips inside the beauty section of the grocery area at Central World Mall.


In my previous post, I mentioned that I ‘scaled down’ on the beauty buys, but…after listing all of them down…I don’t think it’s scaled down at all. OOPS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment