Tuesday 18 November 2014

Japan Beauty Buys

Last month I was in Japan for a holiday and of course, money was exchanged, stuff was bought. To be honest, I did purchase a sh*t load of things, no fashion items as it autumn now and the clothes were not suitable for Malaysia’s tropical heat.

But I was introduced to a wonderful store called Matsumoto Kiyoshi, with its prominent yellow sign, it seemed like it was located at every corner around Tokyo. Each store was packed to the brim with anything and everything you would want, from eye drops to collagen drinks to hundreds of beauty supplies. I’m a little embarrassed to admit, but I did walk into every Matsu Kiyo store that I came across and I would carry a bunch of items out each time.

I don’t think it is feasible for me to feature everything in a single post, so, for this time around I will be showing only the eyeshadows, nail polishes and a lipstick. As for subsequent posts, I will probably only review products that I have tried.

So here goes:
1.       Canmake Lipstick in 03 Sweet Cherry

2.       Canmake Nail Polish in 57, 34 and 18

3.       (TOP) PA Nail Polish in AA114 and AA104
(BOTTOM L-R) Ducato Cuticle Oil in Grapefruit scent, Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top
Coat & DNails Clear Pink Topcoat

4.      (TOP) Lavuscha Eyeshadow in PK2
(BOTTOM) Visee Eyeshadow Duo in PK 2

5.       Visee Eyeshadow Quads in PK2

6.       Visee Eyeshadow Quads in PK 3

No comments:

Post a Comment