Wednesday 27 February 2013

February Faves



With February out of the way, guess it would be most appropriate to talk about a few products that I am absolutely in love with.

The first are 2 brushes from my Sigma Mrs Bunny Travel Kit and it’s the E55 Shading brush and E30 Pencil brush. First of all, the Mrs Bunny collection comes in a wonderfully girly colour – pink & powder blue..how cute is that?

The brushes are made of synthetic bristles which feel oh-so-soft and I did not experience any shedding at all – a huge plus! The E55 picks up and packs on colour well, as for the E30, it’s a handy brush to have in your collection; I use it to deepen my crease colour and to apply shadow close to my lower lashes.



Next is my MAC blush in Pink Swoon..even the name sounds lovely <3 The colour might look a teensy scary in the pan but since it’s a sheertone blush, you need not fear it! With one swatch it gives a light pink colour payoff, so if you prefer a tad darker, just swish your brush over the pan once again to deepen it. Either way, you will have the loveliest healthy looking cheeks ever! (Slight exaggeration. But as you can see, I do love my Pink Swoon)



I haven’t really been experimenting much with eye colour lately and have pretty much been sticking to a colour combo that works well for me. Plus with rushing to get ready for work (damn you crazy KL jam *shakes fists*) I tend to stick with the look that is quick and hassle free.

So, I have been pulling out my Urban Decay Naked 1 palette a whole lot and have been especially loving Toasted and Hustle. Both have a shimmery finish but it’s fairly subtle and not huge chunky glitter types (which I hate!). Like all Urban Decay shadows, its super pigmented, but do tap your brush well before placing on your lids as there may be fall out. I like using Toasted as an all over lid colour as it’s a lovely shade of pinky brown and Hustle a dark plummy brown at the outer corner of my eye and a little at the crease area – just for extra definition. 


And my final star product of the month is the MAC Lovelorn lipstick. It’s the perfect shade of medium cool pink (for reference I’m a NW20) combined with a Lustre finish, it makes the colour so glossy and moisturising. I usually only purchase Lustre finishes as it works best for me and gives the right ‘pop’ of colour to my lips without being too OTT.



For those who are interested in the Sigma brushes, I got them from Luxola and they provide free shipping for RM100 and above.

You can get the Naked palette at Sephora and of course you can find a MAC store in most shopping centres in Klang Valley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment