Monday 4 March 2013

Mani Monday - Revlon, Candy (130)



I have been looking for a Barbie pink polish for quite a while and so when I stumbled across this little gem, I knew I just had to get it.

It’s from the Revlon Top Speed (Fast Dry) selection and aptly named Candy. The colour from the bottle looked perfect and with a RM20 price tag, it was definitely affordable.

However, upon application, I was a tad disappointed.

The formula was streaky and after the first coat, I could still see gaps on my nail. With a second coat on, it still didn't leave my nails looking opaque! I had to do a final thin layer of a third coat before it was acceptable.



But on the plus side, it did dry pretty fast and I have to admit, the colour really is cute.

However my search for the perfect Barbie pink polish still continues..

I bought this nail polish at Sasa 1 Utama (Old Wing).

No comments:

Post a Comment