Wednesday 3 April 2013

A Mini Update


Its sales time at Watsons (hurrah!) and I managed to pick 2 things up.


One was something that I was eyeing for a bit now while the other was purely on a whim.

The Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart was something that I had swatched a gazillion times and I always thought it was a pretty colour. Super pigmented to boot. But somehow I just didn't get it..till now and boy..why did I ever wait this long? Besides it being a gorgeous mid-tone pink, the pricing is pretty amazing too. Slashed down from its usual price of RM25, I got it at RM20.80 – bargain!



Next up is the Maybelline The Magnum Volum’ Express, Cat Eyes (Waterproof) mascara. The cat eyes brush is something new and since I love the regular Magnum Volum’ Express I thought I’ll give this a whirl.
I haven’t tried this yet but upon comparison, the brush is not as dense as the regular Volum’Express but I have high hopes for this. Plus the leopard print on the cap looks pretty darn good too. Again the mascara is at a great price as its retailing for RM28.72 during the sales.


So if you are interested in both these items, go on down to your nearest Watsons to have a peek J

No comments:

Post a Comment