Friday 6 September 2013

A Sneak Peek


I know it has been a while since my last post, but sometimes life (meaning: work) just gets in the way.
But boy, do I have something to show you. Some of you might hate me (I’m really sorry for doing this) because this product isn't available in Malaysia yet and I really don’t know if it will ever make it into our shores...



So, from the picture (duh!) I’m talking about the Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser. This is supposedly a wonderful under-eye brightener/concealer. And as you can see, it has a cute sponge-tip applicator, some people might be freaking out about 'bacteria' and how it's unhygienic, blah blah blah - as for me, i'm not bothered by it at all :) 

I got it in the shade light and to be honest, I have not tried this one out yet.

I’m just hoarding it up for now. Maybe I’m afraid of using it and falling crazily in love but with no other means to purchase it again (begged my cousin to get it while on a business trip in LA)

Once I gather up my courage to rip off the packaging and start playing around with the product, I will come back with a review on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment