Sunday 8 September 2013

Random Buys

Over the weekend I purchased several random things and they were 2 hair products and 1 cream eyeshadow.

I wanted to do a quick post about it because one of the hair products is having a RM5 voucher off till end of September. The voucher is found at Guardian for Ma Chérie hair products (not too sure if it’s for the entire range but I’m guessing it should be..)


I got the Ma Chérie Perfect Shower (Moist) spray in hopes that it can help tame my crazy thick hair. I have tested it out and it really does help create a smoother look and I am pretty impressed by it.

Other things that I like about it is the sweet fruity scent and how the spray nozzle spritzes a fine mist of product on to the hair. Unlike some other nozzles which just spits out a glob of product that just coats one section of the hair, it just gets on my nerves when that happens!

Next up is the L'Oreal Mythic Oil, I purchased 2 bottles because SHINS is having a member’s promotion and I paid RM99 for two. It usually retails for RM75 each so I thought why not make use of this promo as I was searching for good hair oil. I got one for dry, damaged hair and the other for colour-treated hair. It does look promising and love that it comes with a pump, which makes life so much easier J


As for the third little thing – it’s a Benefit Creaseless Shadow in the colour RSVP. These little pots of goodness are in a new packaging and it looks so pretty. I specifically chose this colour as I was looking for a more neutral base and this does the trick. It looks like a nice nudey-rose with a subtle frost.


I haven’t tried this one out yet but I already know how I want to wear it – as an all over lid colour with winged-out black gel liner to complete the eye look. I imagine that it will look fresh and simple and absolutely perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment