Thursday 31 October 2013

A Jarful Of Concealers

I kid you not when I said that I had an obsession with concealers. Here’s proof..


But actually my collection is a fairly modest one, of course some people might argue, who the hell needs 13 concealers? Well...the answer to that is - ME. I need 13 concealers!

 Anyhoo this debate can go on forever but if you are reading it, chances are that you are a makeup lover/hoarder like me, so let’s just enjoy this moment together.

I’m just going to list what I currently have in my stash and they are in no particular order:-

1)      NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Honey, Light 3 
2)   MAC Pro Conceal & Correct Palette, Light
3)   Chanel Perfection Concealer, 10 (one of my absolute favs!)
4)   Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, Sand & Corrector, Light Peach
5)   L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer. N-1-2-3, Fair/Light 
6)   Kuma Cover Control Concealer, Type 3 (a SASA purchase)
7)   Rimmel Hide The Blemish Stick Concealer, Sand 002
8)   Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles, Light (matches my skin tone 
      perfectly but is quite thin coverage)
9)   Revlon Photoready Concealer, Light 002 (recent purchase from Bangkok)
10)  Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Fair 1
11)  Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Light 2
12)  Collection 2000 Illuminating Concealer, Nude
13)  The Balm Time Balm Concealer, Lighter than Light (great formula and covers
      like a dream but can be slightly cakey if applied with a heavy hand)




I would so love to try out more concealers but I think I should just chill for a minute and just enjoy the ones that I have now.   


No comments:

Post a Comment