Thursday, 31 October 2013

A Jarful Of Concealers

I kid you not when I said that I had an obsession with concealers. Here’s proof..


But actually my collection is a fairly modest one, of course some people might argue, who the hell needs 13 concealers? Well...the answer to that is - ME. I need 13 concealers!

 Anyhoo this debate can go on forever but if you are reading it, chances are that you are a makeup lover/hoarder like me, so let’s just enjoy this moment together.

I’m just going to list what I currently have in my stash and they are in no particular order:-

1)      NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Honey, Light 3 
2)   MAC Pro Conceal & Correct Palette, Light
3)   Chanel Perfection Concealer, 10 (one of my absolute favs!)
4)   Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, Sand & Corrector, Light Peach
5)   L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer. N-1-2-3, Fair/Light 
6)   Kuma Cover Control Concealer, Type 3 (a SASA purchase)
7)   Rimmel Hide The Blemish Stick Concealer, Sand 002
8)   Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles, Light (matches my skin tone 
      perfectly but is quite a thin coverage)
9)   Revlon Photoready Concealer, Light 002 (recent purchase from Bangkok)
10)  Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Fair 1
11)  Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Light 2
12)  Collection 2000 Illuminating Concealer, Nude
13)  The Balm Time Balm Concealer, Lighter than Light (great formula and covers
      like a dream but can be slightly cakey if applied with a heavy hand)




I would so love to try out more concealers but I think I should just chill for a minute and just enjoy the ones that I have now.   


No comments:

Post a Comment