Monday 11 November 2013

Best Facial Mask? Yes, quite possibly!

I haven’t really spoken about skincare so I guess this is a good time to start.

I religiously wash my face every morning as soon as I wake up and at night when I get home. I don’t believe in not having the time to remove the makeup that has been on your face for hours - if you have time to put on makeup, you have time to remove it. Plain and simple. Your skin will thank you in the long run.

I am fanatical about cleansing, but, applying masks? Not so much.

But when I am in the mood to really pamper myself, I bust out this bad boy and just let my skin luxuriate and soak up all the goodness.

And the fantastic product I’m talking about is the Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry Mask by Pangea Organics.

This stuff is out of this world!

Besides having a scent that is soothing and ‘spa’ like, I saw an improvement to my skin right just after a single usage. The product has tiny granules that help exfoliate the skin and I just need to apply a thin layer over my entire face and just leave it to dry for around 15 – 20 minutes.


After that, I just use warm water to gently cleanse by using circular motions to wash the mask off. Once that’s done my skin immediately looks more radiant, feels supple and extremely smooth. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed without the tightness that certain deep cleansing masks can give.

I was so impressed with the results that I started putting on the mask for my family members and each of them had the same amazing result.

And an added bonus is Pangea Organics is an environmentally friendly brand that utilizes herbs and natural ingredients in their products. If you want to learn more about this brand, go check out their website www.pangeaorganics.com

As for Malaysians, I bought this in Penang, Gurney Plaza and they have another outlet in Queensbay Mall. Unfortunately for us Klang Valley folks, it isn’t sold here but I think they do take orders from their Facebook page.

I cannot recommend this enough. And for now, I do think that this is one of the best and most effective masks that I have tried.




No comments:

Post a Comment