Wednesday 22 January 2014

What’s In My Makeup Bag/Pouch?

I always have my makeup pouch in my handbag and I never leave home without it.

I carry my absolute essentials and usually only switch up my lipsticks and sometimes concealer and blush products. But the rest pretty much stays the same.

The bag or pouch that I am using is from Roxy and I just like the design on it plus it is pretty sturdy.

Since I have combination skin I love to carry blotters with me. The one I am currently using is by Cyber Colours and I got it from Sasa. These lasts a long while as it carries 160 sheets as opposed to the Clean & Clear ones which only have around 60 sheets.


I’m using the Catrice Compact Powder which I bought from Bangkok. I use this every single day so as you can see, I have hit massive pan on it.


For concealer that’s currently on rotation is the KUMA concealer, another buy from Sasa. I think this has great coverage and blends like a dream.

As for blush, it’s the Rimmel blush in 020 Pink Rose, got this from the ASOS website. Love the colour and how it looks on my cheeks as it gives a nice subtle pink sheen. It is also very compact and light, even though the packaging may seem a little flimsy but I am not that fussed about it.



I carry my Maybelline Hypersharp Liner in black with me. The brush is nicely pointed and easy to manage. This liner is also waterproof and does not smudge (I have tested this under extremely hot & sweltering weather) love how I can easily apply the flick at the end of my cat eye too. A total must-buy!


I have 2 lip balms, one is Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue in Fresh Mint (not such a huge fan as don’t find it moisturizing enough) and the other is Mentholatum Hyaluronic Acid Lip Gel which is better, I find. I took this with me on my London trip and this kept my lips from getting chapped in the cold weather.


As I mentioned earlier, I tend to switch out my lipsticks as it depends on what I have on. So for today, I applied my Bobbi Brown Lip Shine Treatment in Nectarine and to top it off, NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Pie.


I also have 2 brushes in here, both from Sigma. The first is the F30, Large Powder brush from the Mrs Bunny travel size collection and the other is F10, which I use for blush. I have to mention that I absolutely love the F10, it’s the perfect size for placing the product on my cheeks and the bristles are super soft and lovely. Sigma brushes never fail to amaze me and as per the other Sigma brushes, I did not experience a single shedding while washing them. Major win.

And finally a random item is my pink Sephora perfume atomizer! And the fragrance of choice is Victoria Secret’s body mist in Sheer Love..yum!   

No comments:

Post a Comment