Monday 19 May 2014

Zoeva Brushes – 104 & 100 plus PRO Beauty Blender

In order to celebrate my very successful no-buy month, I of course had to place a sneaky order at Luxola.

Not makeup per se, but makeup tools instead; the items I got were two Zoeva face brushes and finally a Beauty Blender!!


The first Zoeva brush I dropped in the shopping cart was the No 104 Face Buffer that is almost identical to my favourite Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki. I wanted to see if the 104 will give me the same flawless foundation application that my F80 does. If it did, I would be a happy bunny as Zoeva is relatively priced cheaper than Sigma.


Next was the No 100 Luxe Face Finish which is a huge angled powder brush which feels so soft and lovely on the skin. I don’t think I will use it as a blush brush as it seems slightly too large for that but I will definitely try it out. I also think that since it is so fluffy, it would be nice as a finishing brush to lightly sweep across the face to blend everything together and to remove any access powder. So many possibilities!


And finally, my last purchase, the Pro Beauty Blender. I couldn’t help myself even though I did say I wouldn’t pay that much for a sponge…oh well, shit happens J



I contemplated between getting the original one in pretty pink and the black pro blender. As much as I love the colour pink, the thought of all the makeup stains on the blender caused me to hyperventilate a little. So with that, the black Pro beauty blender it is. I am eager to see how different it is compared to the Real Techniques sponge. The beauty blender pack I purchased also came with the solid cleanser which I heard worked better than the liquid cleanser.

I can't wait to put all these to good use! 

No comments:

Post a Comment